For skill training
Shaolin kung fu is a sport for some, a hobby for others, and an art for others. Kung fu is a lifetime’s work. A true martial artist trains for the sake of training to become better as a whole. A skill is acquired that allows one to understand and interact with all other people in the world.
It’s perfect for you
- If you wish to increase physical activity;
- If you want to learn Shaolin routine (taolu) that are not amenable to study while in your hometown;
- If you want to learn the subtleties of already known taolu and learn application of them;
- If you want to learn little-known taolus;
- If you want to try an ascetic lifestyle, according to the traditions of the Shaolin temple.
Areas of study
- Traditional Shaolin methods of physical and spiritual training;
- You can choose to study Qigong and Taiji routine (taolu);
- Chinese language classes with a native speaker (optional);
- Chinese cultural class (optional)