2 week «Vacation»
If you are engaged in Wushu is a few years old, the master will individually help you choose something related to your previous practice. At this level, mastering a new form sometimes requires more than 1000 repetitions to achieve what the heart is striving for.
You can also participate in group training sessions to prepare for the demonstration performances and Championships.
For reference, see the description of the one-month course
You will have the opportunity to participate in group training sessions to prepare for the demonstration performances and Championships.
The «Vacation» is a unique course that provides both beginners and experienced practitioners with the opportunity to explore Shaolin Kung Fu in all its facets.
The martial arts world is full of wonders and mysteries. Kung Fu opens a whole new world to those who are willing to involve themselves in the journey.
The same two-four training every day, and you will get results!
(1) Kick techniques – learn the basics of kicking, and master 3-5 kicks
(2) Punch techniques – learn the basics of punching, and master 3-5 punches
(3) The Way of Fist
According to Shaolin Temple tradition
Triple room. Stable provision of hot water, internet access with seldom delays
The Registration fee is $100 is non-refundable.
- Three daily meals
- Daily training and studies with Master Shi Yanchen and his wife, Chen Lily
- Traditional Shaolin Kung fu training, Chan meditation, Qigong, and Tai Chi sessions
- Chinese lessons with a native speaker
- Sinology and calligraphy lessons
- School diploma
- Visa invitation letter
- Training attire (Shaolin uniforms are included for 14 to 300-day training packages)
- Transfers from Ruzhou Railway Station
- Chinese visa fee (approx. USD $140)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, phone calls, snacks and drinks, etc.)
There are no reviews yet.