5 day «Driving pass Shaolin»
The main way is a special minimum duration course for those who really want to, right now and it is literally ready to come right now. However, it is better to plan a trip from home in advance.
According to Shaolin Temple tradition
Triple room. Stable provision of hot water, internet access with seldom delays
The Registration fee is $100 is non-refundable.
- Three daily meals
- Daily training and studies with Master Shi Yanchen and his wife, Chen Lily
- Traditional Shaolin Kung fu training, Chan meditation, Qigong, and Tai Chi sessions
- Chinese lessons with a native speaker
- Sinology and calligraphy lessons
- School diploma
- Visa invitation letter
- Training attire (Shaolin uniforms are included for 14 to 300-day training packages)
- Transfers from Ruzhou Railway Station
- Chinese visa fee (approx. USD $140)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, phone calls, snacks and drinks, etc.)
There are no reviews yet.