One year «Yes, I’m sure»
In addition to what is described in the one-month course, and two or three-month course you will be able to improve other skills and forms.
At this level the correct form of hand movement develops, and the body’s reactions become rapid. The body learns to move as a whole, the eyes follow the movement of the hand, the steps light and precise, power and power are thrown out by the stream at exactly the right moment.
Training is more individual character and adjusted to the student’s skills and progress.
- Five-six traditional forms (taolu) of the Shaolin fist
- Styles mantis, eagle, tiger
- Traditional weapons: Shaolin straight sword, Shaolin spear, Damo staff, southern broadsword, double broadswords, Shaolin palm flower sword, nine-link chain
According to Shaolin Temple tradition
Triple room. Stable provision of hot water, internet access with seldom delays
The Registration fee is $100 is non-refundable.
- Three daily meals
- Daily training and studies with Master Shi Yanchen and his wife, Chen Lily
- Traditional Shaolin Kung fu training, Chan meditation, Qigong, and Tai Chi sessions
- Chinese lessons with a native speaker
- Sinology and calligraphy lessons
- School diploma
- Visa invitation letter
- Training attire (Shaolin uniforms are included for 14 to 300-day training packages)
- Transfers from Ruzhou Railway Station
- Chinese visa fee (approx. USD $140)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, phone calls, snacks and drinks, etc.)
There are no reviews yet.